1. The applicant must be 18 years of age.
2. The applicant must have an IQ of approximately 70 or below and have significant limitations in adaptive skills in two or more of the following areas: self care, home living, social skills, community use, self direction, health and safety, functional academics, leisure and work.
3. The appropriate forms should be submitted for review:
4. A general medical examination not more than 30 days old (prior to admission). This report should state the disability and note any limitations or restrictions, as well as current medications.
5. A specialist medical examination report should it is deemed necessary.
6. A complete social/developmental history.
7. A psychologist report not more than three years old.
8. Other relevant reports, e.g. from previous agencies if the applicant is not own legal guardian.
9. Documented proof of guardianship if applicant is not own legal guardian.
10. The applicant and designated representative will be requested to participate in a personal interview, (prior to admission) to review needs, interests, and current goals.
11. If the Individual is accepted, the Program Director will develop an initial ISP with the assistance of the entire program team that is reviewed and updated quarterly.
12. The ISP will have the direct input from the Individual, caregiver and case manager.
13. Completed Admission Packet. (can be completed online)
14. Taylor’s Enhanced Living Inc. staff will review the needs, interest, and current goals with the Individual, individual’s family and the Interdisciplinary Team.
15. The Case manager will identify funding sources for the Individual and plan for case management services.
16. The ISP is to meet the needs and interest of the Individual.
17. If the Individual is denied admission, the Individual and parent/guardian are given a written explanation of the decision and other alternatives.
Please pardon our mess as this website is still under construction. Some information may not be available.
Questionsfirstname.lastname@example.org - 804-733-3616
Copyright © Taylor's Enhanced Living. All rights reserved.
3267 S. Crater Rd. Suite A
Petersburg, VA 23805